2017 CWC & Risk Conference Announces Motivational Keynote Speaker
Monday, June 12, 2017 | 2343 | 0 | min read
Dana Point, CA, June 7, 2017 - Risk Management Education Associates have announced the keynote speaker for the 2017 CWC & Risk Conference. The annual conference and expo will be held Sept. 5 through Sept. 8, at the Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, Calif.
“This is the premier conference and expo for industry professionals. A powerful gathering of the most innovative minds in the business,” said Executive Director Lanette Hanson. "More than 1,700 risk management professionals will come together to learn from industry experts, identify best practices, network and learn about cost containment solutions for employers, making this a must-attend educational event.”
The 7th annual event will include more than 40 breakout sessions and cover a variety of risk management topics such as safety, insurance and workers’ compensation. Attendees will also discuss new legal requirements, as well as cost containment solutions and challenges faced by California employers in the workers’ comp market. The conference and expo will feature 140 exhibits, 120 speakers, a charity golf tournament and a fun Kentucky Derby themed casino night.
Motivational Keynote Speaker – Sept. 6, 1:30 p.m.
Erin Andrews has become one of the most recognizable and respected sports broadcasters in the business. She is FOX Sports' lead NFL sideline reporter, contributing to major sporting events on FOX Sports such as Super Bowl LI. Erin co-hosts ABC's hit series, Dancing with the Stars. Previously, she had been a contestant where she came in third place.
This year’s speakers include the following, plus many more:
- Christine Baker, Director, CA Department of Industrial Relations
- Miriam Levario, Director Workers’ Comp., Warner Brothers
- Lyn Asio-Booz, Chief, CA Office of Self Insurance
- Michael McCue, Director TPA Claims, Albertsons Companies
- Lynee Watt, Manager, Risk Management and Insurance, Saint Gobain Corp.
- Raymond Meister, MD, MPH, Executive Medical Director, DWC/DIR
- Kurt Leisure, VP of Risk Services, The Cheesecake Factory
- Laurie Wenyon, Senior Manager, Claims, MasTec, Inc.
- Beth Savelli, Risk Manager, Swissport USA
- Kevin Confetti, Deputy Chief Risk Officer, University of California
- Nadir Vissanjy, Strategy Manager for Healthcare, Lyft
- Joe Carresi, Manager, Workers’ Compensation, Southern California Edison
- Marcos Iglesias, Chief Medical Officer, Broadspire
- Michael Simmons, Director, Risk Management, Riverside Community College District
- Robert Gunzel, Chief, Riverside Community College District Police Department
- Ken Hernandez, Director of Risk Management, County of San Bernardino
- Alex Swedlow, President, CWCI
Visit www.cwcriskconference.org to register for or learn more about the CWC & Risk Conference.
Lanette Hanson, Executive Director