FSML 8th Annual Employment Law Conference at the Disneyland Hotel!
Monday, August 12, 2019 | 121 | 0
8th Annual Employment Law Seminar
Co-Hosted by Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin and Fisher & Phillips
September 13, 2019 Disneyland Hotel
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Floyd Skeren Manukian, Langevin LLP. and Fisher Phillips LLP. are pleased to partner and present the 8th Annual Employment Law Conference at the Disneyland Hotel, Friday, September 13, 2019. Experienced workplace law practitioners will deliver a one-day comprehensive program that will address the hottest issues that impact California businesses. Learn best practices and effective strategies to avoid costly lawsuits. Don't miss special guests speakers from the labor commissioners board and Tina Walker from the DFEH! Now... "Off to Work We Go!"
Featured Topics Include:
Effective Strategies for Preventing Workplace Harassment and Complying With the Law: An Update
- from the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- In 2020 - Avoid the Seven Habits of Frequently Sued Employers
- The California Legislature's View of Employers as We Move Toward 2020
- Key Tips for Preventing, Defending, and Resolving Post-Termination Work Comp Claims
- Artificial Intelligence and the Impact it Will Have on the 2020 Workplace
- The Latest Developments in Family and Medical Leave, Pregnancy Leave and Paid Sick Leave
- Medical Marijuana in the Workplace - Must an Injured Worker's Use be Accommodated?
- Employer Rights and Strategies that OSHA Does Not Want Employers to Know
- Seven Key Tips for Managing Excessive Absenteeism - Without Violating the Law
- Important Developments in Immigration Compliance and their Impact on the Workplace
- Work Comp Claims are Creating Employment Law Liability - Guidance on Reducing this Risk
- What All Employers Must Understand About the Risk of Costly Wage & Hour Lawsuits