California Self-Insurers Association invites you to attend their 2019 Employer Summit
Wednesday, August 7, 2019 | 141 | 0
The California Self-Insurers Association invites you to attend their 2019 Employer Summit which will be held on Monday, October 7, 2019. The focus of this Summit is to highlight for employers why they must have a better understanding of their workers' compensation program and what questions they should be asking their service providers. This Employer Summit is specifically designed for employers and not only will self-insured employers benefit from this event, but also those employers that have high deductible programs.
The agenda for the day includes:
- The benefits of Self-Insurance: Protecting employees, saving money and protecting the bottom line.
- Managing your TPA: How to select, manage and evaluate your TPA.
- Transitioning to a new TPA. Learn what steps need to be taken to ensure a smooth transition.
- Managing Your Utilization Review Service Provider, are you asking the right questions to ensure proper reviews are taking place?
- A Trip Behind the PBM Curtain: Understanding spread pricing, transparency, rebates, and other drivers and how they affect your pharmacy costs.
- When Your Excess Work Comp Carrier Fails You.
- Case Law: Three Missed Opportunities for Employers.
More information and registration information can be found here, CSIA-Events
The Summit will be held at the SFO Waterfront Airport Marriott. CSIA has a special rate of $165 per night, and room reservations can be made at the CSIA website link above.
The California Self-Insurers Association is a non-profit association that is focused on protecting the interests of self-insured employers in the field of workers' compensation. Through our educational forums that are employer generated for employers, CSIA promotes sounds practices in the administration of workers' compensation claims.